Titles, author list, and online "bullet" summaries of papers available in preprint or reprint form may be forwarded to Katie Whitman for listing here. Please submit all papers that acknowledge SHINE. Click on the links to download papers in PDF format.
- Crooker, N.U., "Solar and heliospheric geoeffective disturbances." J. Atmos. Solar-Terr. Phys., 62, 1071, 2000.
- Gopalswamy, N., "Coronal mass ejection interaction and particle acceleration during the 2001 April 14-15 events."
- Gopalswamy, N., "Coronal and Interplanetary Environment of Large Solar Energetic Particle Events." 28th International Cosmic Ray Conference, page 3549
- Gopalswamy, N., "Large solar energetic particle events of cycle 23: A global view." Geophysical Research Letters, vol30, no.12, 8015, doi:10.1029/2002GL016435, 2003
- Lepri, S.T.; Zurbuchen, T.H.; Fisk, L.A.; Cane, H.V.; Richardson, I.G., "Iron charge state distribution as an identifier of interplanetary coronal mass ejections." J. Geophys.Res., 106, 29,231, 2001.
- McAllister, A. H.; Martin, S. F.; Crooker, N. U.; Lepping, R. P.; Fitzenreiter, R. J., "A test of real-time prediction of magnetic cloud topology and geomagnetic storm occurrence from solar signatures." J. Geophys.Res., 106 , 29,185, 2001.
- Webb, D.F., E.W. Cliver, N.U. Crooker, O.C. St. Cyr and B.J. Thompson, "Relationship of halo coronal mass ejections, magnetic clouds, and magnetic storms." J. Geophys. Res., 105, 7491, 2000.
- Webb, D.F., E.W. Cliver, N. Gopalswamy, H.S. Hudson, and O.C. St. Cyr, "The solar origin of the January 1997 coronal mass ejection, magnetic cloud and geomagnetic storm." Geophys. Res. Lett., 25, 2469, 1998.
- Zhang, M, "The timing of flares associated with the two dynamical types of solar coronal mass ejections." The Astrophysical Journal, 574:L97L100, 2002 July 20
- Zhang, M, "The dynamical morphologies of flares associated with the two types of solar coribak nass ejections." The Astrophysical Journal, 595:12511258, 2003 October 1
- Linker, J.A., Z. Mikic, R. Lionello, P. Riley, T. Amari, and D. Odstrcil, "Flux Cancellation and Coronal Mass Ejections." Physics of Plasmas, vol 10, #5, 1971-1978, 2003 May
- Burkepile, J., Forbes, T.G. and Riley, P., Webb, D.F., "Observational evidence of new current sheets trailing coronal mass ejections." J. Geophys. Res., vol 108, #A12, 1440, 2003.